Wednesday 20 June 2007

'I Am Completely Against Tesco'

Many thanks to Maggie Little for her letter to the St Albans Review today. She writes, in a letter addressed at Tesco's Michael Kissman,

"In your letter to the St Albans Review which was published on June 6, you say you are consulting local people in respect of the proposals for a new Tesco store in St Albans"

"...I would like to provide you with my feedback. I am completely against the proposed new Tesco store in St Albans. I know many people in the town and everyone I have spoken to about the matter agrees. The extra traffic would spell disaster for the town's character and it will likely put many of our (already struggling) town centre shops out of business."

Many thanks for your opinion, Maggie. A reminder that if you'd like to email a letter to a local paper the Review is revieweditor@london.newsquest.co.uk and the Herts Advertiser is herts.advertiser@archant.co.uk.

No comments: