Friday 26 January 2007

Alexandra Road Resident: absolutely 100% against this proposal

We've just had the following email from Sarah, an Alexandra Road Resident:

"I have just been reading about the Tesco plans on your campaign website and as a resident of Alexandra Road St Albans, I am absolutely horrified.

I must admit when myself and my husband heard about the prospect of a Tesco just round the corner we thought, how convenient, won't it be great.

Having just read your campaign website I am now absolutely 100% against this proposal. I had no idea the impact this building will have on all the residents surrounding the development."


Please keep sending your thoughts and notes from the exhibition at Town Hall to tescocampaign@yahoo.co.uk

You might also wish to write a letter to your District and County representatives, St. Albans MP Anne Main or one of the local newspapers. Links are provided on the right side of this page.

No comments: